Monday

CHARLOTTE+BIRTH+PHOTOGRAPHY

ORTING BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY




ORTING BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY
















Being a photographer and a mom is so exciting because I get to share my experience WITH YOU!  After being 8 days over due my water broke.  It was not something every woman gets to experience, but it is definately an exciting one.  At 4:30am in our home in Orting, WA I woke up and realized i had leaked a bit and thought well... it must be from the baby kicking my bladder.  Little did I know my water had broke.  Again and again it continued to happen.  We went to the Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, WA and my doctor met us there.  She confirmed it was my water that broke and they immediately started me on Petocin which induces labor.  My labor unfortunately didn't start on its own.  After 24 hours of labor and my little bundle of joy being very stubborn they took me in for a C section.  Our beautiful little girl, Charlotte Lee, was born on July 14th @ 4:05AM at a whopping 9 pounds 5 ounces and 21 1/4 inches long @ Good Sam Hospital in Puyallup, WA. Well I would explain what she looked like, but i'd much rather show you! Here's our Precious Charlotte Lee.

ORTING BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY
ORTING BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY
GOOD SAMARITAN BIRTH CENTER
BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHER

No comments:

Post a Comment