Tuesday

MOTHERS DAY PHOTOS + KATIE TYREE PHOTOGRAPHY CANVAS SPECIAL

I feel the need to be transparent today. Something tender to my heart... The loss of my mother just 4 years ago taught me so much including how much I miss her and wish I had more photos of her and I together. I often reflect on the kind of woman she was. A kind, unconditional loving and truly the kindest, tender hearted person I knew. Although I never forget how amazing she was, I often feel the need to look back on photos of her to keep her face fresh in my memory. Don't take for granted any day you are able to have your mother. You only have one and she and you both deserve to celebrate her.

In Celebration of my momma and all you other amazing mothers (young, old, sick, healthy, etc) I'm offering something special for you this mothers day.  You can purchase your session on or before May 19th.  The session just has to be complete by July 30th, 2013 





No comments:

Post a Comment