Monday

{THEIR STORY} The Penwell's

{THEIR STORY}

Jennifer had been spending her time working, being with her beautiful son and enjoying time with her family...  Her mother thought she needed to find herself a wonderful man to fill up her life.  As Jennifer and Colby had been each others fill of smiles and happiness for umpteen years, she found herself in the dating pool.  I'm not sure about you, but I'm not a huge fan of dating.  And until Sean came along I don't think Jennifer was too much either.  It is a lot of work! And who has that much time when they have a young man to raise up?  Well after meeting, dating and Sean popping the question... Jennifer and Sean began the rest of their lives together.  From the sounds and looks of things, they are a match made in heaven.

Sean and Jennifer were married about a year when they prayed and decided they might try to expand and connect their two families.  Jennifer has a handsome young gentleman and Sean, himself, has two adorable sons as well.  After not too long at all (to Jennifer's surprise and i'm sure excitement!) they conceived.  Jennifer and Sean are now expecting their baby GIRL any day.  Three boys and they are going to be adding a girl.  I would say this baby girl is going to be one protected and loved little sister and daughter. They will be naming their little angel, Grace, as I pray she will enter this world {gracefully}.

I met Jennifer at MOPS and had the pleasure of sitting next to each other on her first day there.  She was at least thirty weeks pregnant and glowing.  As we got to chatting I found out that she loves Scrabble.  I though well lets do a maternity and family session combined as this isn't just Sean and Jennifer expanding, but their three boys would be coming together joined not just by their parents marriage, but by this beautiful baby girl {Grace} whom was to arrive any week.

Jennifer and I began to chat about our love for scrabble and about using it as a theme for her maternity photos and family photos that I would be taking for them.  I put together a theme for GRACE.  From burlap I create a banner for baby Grace and from my vintage 1960's scrabble board that i'd inherited from my mother I put together baby Graces own scrabble board and holder filled with her name and Jennifer and Sean's wedding rings to signify their joining of family not just by their marriage and faith, but by this beautiful being that would be joining their family soon.











I hope you enjoy and get inspiration from their photo shoot.  Located in Orting, WA near Puyallup, Wa and on the Carbon 
River.

Katie Tyree Photography serves the Puyallup, Tacoma and greater Seattle area for Family, Newborn, and Maternity Photography specializing in creative, custom photo shoots.


No comments:

Post a Comment